It is confirmed: from the 18th to the 21st September 2016, we will be attending the IEEE International Ultrasonic Symposium (IUS-2016) in Tours, France – for the very first time as a company!
We’ve got quite a bit of experience already; over the last 4 years, we’ve toured the very same exposition during symposiums in Prague, Dresden, Chicago and Taipei: promoting our POIG project and our home Institute (IFTR PAS).
As part of the exhibition, we will be showing the following products:
- USPlatform – a versatile ultrasound research platform
- mUSG – a low-cost ultrasound platform
- uScan2 – a medical system for a high-frequency ultrasound scanner (an IFTR solution)
And while we’re at it, we will also present these research papers:
- [PDF] 5J-2: A GPU-based Ultrasound Phased-Array Research System for Non-destructive Testing;
Marcin Lewandowski, Mateusz Walczak, Beata Witek
- [PDF] P2-C2-3: A High Frequency Ultrasonic Imaging of Welded Joints;
Paweł Kustroń, Marcin Korzeniowski, Marcin Lewandowski, Beata Witek
- [PDF] 3B-2: In Vivo Color Encoded Speckle Imaging of Arterial and Venous Flow Dynamics;
Billy Y. S. Yiu, Mateusz Walczak, Marcin Lewandowski, Alfred C. H. Yu
Looking forward to seeing you there! Schedule of the exhibition available HERE.