On 6th-9th September 2017 we will be displaying at the 2107 IEEE International Ultrasonic Symposium in Washington D.C., USA.
This year we will have something special… a brand new product offering!
You are welcome to come and see our offering:
- A**US™ OEM – a miniature advanced ultrasound module with raw RF access (new product!)
- USPlatform – a versatile ultrasound research platform
- mUSG – a low-cost ultrasound platform
Additionally, we will be presenting two research papers:
- P5-A2-6: Doppler-based Blood Pressure Measurement System for Patients Supported by a Continuous-Flow Rotary Left Ventricular Assist Device [.]
- P1-B9-5: the Feasibility of Deep-Learning Algorithms Integration on a GPU-based Ultrasound Research Scanner [.]
Looking forward to seeing you there!