IUS-2018 (IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium) in Kobe, Japan is coming … and we are going to present and exhibit (again!).
This year we are planning a ***BIG premiere*** of our latest development – namely a low-cost, portable ultrasound platforms optimized for Software-Defined Ultrasound!
The systems feature advanced capabilities in a portable form-factor and for a fraction of the cost of big platforms. Introductory pricing will be offered to the very first clients!!!
We invite you all to our booth and our poster presentations:
- P2-A8-1: A GPU-based Portable Phased-Array System with Full-Matrix Capture;
- M. Lewandowski, M.Walczak , B.Witek, J.Rozbicki, T.Steifer
- P2-B8-4: A Point-of-Care Ultrasound Scanner with Software Beamforming on Nvidia Tegra mobile GPU;
- M.Lewandowski, M.Walczak , B.Witek
- P1-A9-2: WaveFlow – Towards Integration of Ultrasound Processing with Deep Learning;
- P.Jarosik, M.Byra , M.Lewandowski